Thursday, November 4, 2010

=(

should i write my sad things on here??
it so suffer larr..
if i dint write at here, where i gonna write??
should i tell to someone that i trust??
or just keep inside my heart??
IT IS SO SUFFERRRRRRR!!
but i don't wanna anyone cause of me then feel sad..
how??
how i gonna do??
how??
anyone tell me please..
what can i do??
i feel like wanna die..
i don't want live in this world..
=(
got anyone will cause of me and feel sad??
i think it is no one..
no one will cause of me and feel sad..
nobody will know my feeling..
its sad..

sometimes i will happy or laugh it is because i dont want you all ask me anytings happen..
i dont want to record back all the sad things..
but i seem like i will record back all the sad things..
but sometimes the sad things will keep on remind me..
arghhhhh..
it is so suffer larrr..
I HATE THIS FEELING!!

i got write somethings inside my phone..
i no dare to post it out cause i dont want let my family know..
if they know, i sure will kena scold again..
everytime just know scold me..
scold scold scold..
wont feel bored is it??
grrrrrr!!


SAD LARR..
I SAY I DONT WANT WRITE MY SAD THINGS AT HERE, BUT I CANT CONTROL IT..
SORRY MY BELOVED BLOG..
=(



-pinky.aiying-

No comments:

Post a Comment