Thursday, May 26, 2011

blog update :)

oh yeah ~~
it has been long time i dint update my blog jorr ..
nothing special already ..
haha ..

this year form 5 ad .. no much time to relax ad ..
nowadays very busy lorrr ..
haizz ..
damn tired .. T_T
some more got things happen in this year ..
damn had this year ..
dont know cry how mnay times jorr .. T^T

whatever larhh ~~~
hope i can forget all the things bah ..
really hope .. <3

i love my baobeii muimui so much .. hehe .. :PP
i love some one who always be my sides when i'm sad ..

thank you so much .. thank always be my sides when i'm sad .. but sometimes you dint reply message .. it is hurt for me you know ?? >.<
i know i very bising .. always go kacau .. sorry .. it is because nobody i can tell out my sad things .. it is nobody ..
i will try my best to not everytimes go sms you .. i will control myself .. i will !!
i will keep my sad things forever till the time my heart burst .. i will ..
i will cry myself alone ..
i sure will cry if i tak boleh tahan ..

WHATEVER !!
now i just wannna concentrate my study only .. i dont want to care anymore .. what things i also dont want care .. if i care that mean im STUPID ~~
i know im stupid ..
anyway ~
i will do all the best in everytimes exam .. i will try my best !!

JIAYOU AIYING !! YOU ARE THE BEST !! <3

stop here ^.^

by pinky_ying<3 =)

No comments:

Post a Comment